Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wool Kits

I listed a few of our wool appliques' that we are offering in kits. Take a look at my website, www.goosnest.com. We have some yummy wools in our kits from The Rug Hooking Store.  I don't know about you, but I am ready for the snow to be gone and the rain to wash away all the grime. I look forward to getting outside and cleaning up after the winter winds have left us with a few broken branches to clean up. I did see I have some Daffodils coming up and other semi green plants that winter over and green up early spring.

3 comments:

  1. I saw your wool applique rug in Nordans booth at the Nashville market it looked wonderful! I hope your sales are out the roof. I just love you stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful kits Jan...just love your work!..~Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for the nice comment. I have more appliqués
    In the wings as I speak. I'm excited to get them done. So stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete