Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Decorating and News

Halloween Whirl hooked rug, designed by me. Pattern on www.goosnest.com
As many of you know I am retiring at the end of this month from my pattern business. All Punch needle and wool applique patterns are on sale. Please go on over to www.goosnest.com and see what you can get before we close our site. I will be designing for Needle Love and Blackberry Primitives and also will have a new design in Primitive Quilt Magazine for 2014.

 



A penny rug from left over wool.

Halloween Whirl wool applique design by me. Pattern on www.goosnest.com.






5 comments:

  1. Wow, looks amazing, cozy Fall decorating, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Francine. I thought for awhile I was going to be behind in getting my things out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Go Girl Can't wait to get my next Primitive Quilts magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love visiting here in the fall! Your mix of prim with the old pieces is just wonderful. I will be watching for Primitive Quilts magazine.

    ReplyDelete